hide poles

just been getting some new poles ordered from paul hart at the pigeon shooter my old ones are still ok but pain in the .... when the ground rock hard :hmm: sik ov hammering holes in the ground just 2 put me poles in..any 1 know if the ones av bort r any gud luk&sound gud on description..tha the ones with 8"flute in2 pole and 8" in2 ground :good: thx.

Hello,i got some off Paul and they are ok for the price,some of the hide poles advertised are just cheaply made and don't last very long.Mate of mine bought some poles off a site and they are rubbish,and were more expensive than the one's that Paul sells,plus you don't wait weeks for delivery---Dave

just been getting some new poles ordered from paul hart at the pigeon shooter my old ones are still ok but pain in the .... when the ground rock hard :hmm: sik ov hammering holes in the ground just 2 put me poles in..any 1 know if the ones av bort r any gud luk&sound gud on description..tha the ones with 8"flute in2 pole and 8" in2 ground :good: thx.

Any chance of this in English?