High Seat.

Norrie

Hiya,

I'm almost certain I'm going to be putting in a High Seat on one of my permissions, there are a few large open moorland fields on the farm with no really good backstop, they cover maybe 80-90 acres...and the Roe are using them regularly...... the farmer has no problems with it ...and I was wondering if anyone has any info on building/siting one, would I need to camo it etc???...

I cant seem to find anything anywhere...:)

Thanks in advance guys.:)

I use some scaffolding about 20ft high. Sprayed the poles with some black and red paint wrapped the top half in hessian net then put a cammo net round the hessian.I can see out but nothing can see in oh and I put some pipe lagging on the poles to rest the rifle on

When I went to swillington shooting supplies the other day they had 2 brand new 12ft ones with nice looking seats on them and looked a very good quality build. And they were both sprayed green and had bars on the front to rest rifle on and they were £90 quid each I thought that was a bargain. Saves ******* about making one.

• 1 month later...