RG SA80/AR15 mags

rarms

RG SA80/AR15 mags

Have six of these to sell.

Will work great in a .223 AR15.

£8 each posted or all six for £45 posted.

If i was you i would remove this as they are a part of a wepons system belonging to the milatery and any fac sgc holder caught with these will loose there certificate not to mention the red caps are all over these sites and if your a sering soldier its not the brightest thing to do.

I can understand justintimes remarks. Up until recently I worked for the MoD with the Integrated Project Team who procure Infantry weapons. These, and the later H&K mags are not available through the normal gun shop. They have almost certainly been `liberated` by a cadet or serving soldier. 6 would be about the issued combat load for an SA80 equipted soldier. Want to answer some awkward questions about where they came from; then leave them on here.

If you have an FAC or SC you are are asking for it to be revolked if you cant explain where these mags came from !

I can understand justintimes remarks.

Well thats nice for you, I understood them too, however I also understood Zapp's comments.

Want to answer some awkward questions about where they came from; then leave them on here.

I could have bought them from anyone of a multitude of retailers or arms fairs, Beltring etc.... A simple google search reveals many places to buy them, the first few links are:

Elliots Military

D & B Militaria

As well as : This place which is selling the H&K ones which you advise the forum are 'not available'

So thanks for your comments suggesting that I am a criminal, however sadly you are mistaken.

Now hopefully we have established that the MOD shockingly enough do seem to have sold some stocks of these magazines to surplus dealers and stores, and that I am not guilty of theft or whatever other crime you were suggesting I had commited.

Perhaps you would like to find another sales post where you can make un-founded libelous assumptions and take some false moral high ground on?

However, after seeing that they can be bought for as little as £5 each, I think I'll keep them for my AR15.

Edited by rarms

Well thats nice for you, I understood them too, however I also understood Zapp's comments.

I could have bought them from anyone of a multitude of retailers or arms fairs, Beltring etc.... A simple google search reveals many places to buy them, the first few links are:

Elliots Military

D & B Militaria

As well as : This place which is selling the H&K ones which you advise the forum are 'not available'

So thanks for your comments suggesting that I am a criminal, however sadly you are mistaken.

Now hopefully we have established that the MOD shockingly enough do seem to have sold some stocks of these magazines to surplus dealers and stores, and that I am not guilty of theft or whatever other crime you were suggesting I had commited.

Perhaps you would like to find another sales post where you can make un-founded libelous assumptions and take some false moral high ground on?

However, after seeing that they can be bought for as little as £5 each, I think I'll keep them for my AR15.

:lol:

Good come back mate :good:

My local surplus store sells them too :yes:

• 1 month later...