White Lodge

lincs1963

i have decided to have a few lessons to see if I can improve my scores. I e-mailed white lodge shooting ground in lincolnshire for some prices.

just wondered if anyone on here has been there and had coaching? If you have was it good, and did it help you?

thanks, Neil.

i have decided to have a few lessons to see if I can improve my scores. I e-mailed white lodge shooting ground in lincolnshire for some prices.

just wondered if anyone on here has been there and had coaching? If you have was it good, and did it help you?

thanks, Neil.

Had a couple of lessons there. Robert is a good bloke, old school, but will put you right. The set up is very nice, sort of in his back garden but with every sort of target you need. I was last there a few weeks back and a couple of the things he taught me have really stuck and helped my shooting, especially giving enough lead.

Fully agree with what has already been mentioned :good:

I've known Robert and Rose for a lot of years and when 'The Gaffer' announced she wanted to shoot a few clays I thought there would be no better place,and it would save me some greif :lol::lol:

Robert did a great job and has the perfect attitude to help people new to shooting on their way,and also iron out a few problems for those of us that have been 'at it for a while' (waiting for your comments chard :P )

Azzurri.

Didn't have lessons there - but did a 'birthday' event when I was starting out shooting - where a bunch of us had a trip there, and about 40 birds each - Robert and Rosie came round with us, and offered some coaching as we went.

Like others have said - lovely place, knowledgeable people and a really laid back place to shoot.

We loved it.