Newbie from East Suffolk

Hello All,

Thought I'd intro myself on the site, it's great to find a decent forum for hints, tips and discussion. I always join the best forum I can find whether is on fishing, cars, diy etc you can't beat others experience and knowledge to solve problems or improve.

I have not been long into shooting mainly clays & airguns and wanted to venture into the world of pigeon shooting, my first observation is it's a bit like joining a cult in terms of finding the land / owners willing let me entertain myself (any tips on broaching the subject would be welcome). I also have so much to learn about patterns, conditions, locations etc so am always up for recommended reads etc.

I hope the above is a good representation me and my thoughts and I would welcome anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction or even allow me to meet up an observe how to go about things correctly.

Kind Regards

Burchy

Hello All,

Thought I'd intro myself on the site, it's great to find a decent forum for hints, tips and discussion. I always join the best forum I can find whether is on fishing, cars, diy etc you can't beat others experience and knowledge to solve problems or improve.

I have not been long into shooting mainly clays & airguns and wanted to venture into the world of pigeon shooting, my first observation is it's a bit like joining a cult in terms of finding the land / owners willing let me entertain myself (any tips on broaching the subject would be welcome). I also have so much to learn about patterns, conditions, locations etc so am always up for recommended reads etc.

I hope the above is a good representation me and my thoughts and I would welcome anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction or even allow me to meet up an observe how to go about things correctly.

Kind Regards

Burchy

Burchy

it pains me to remind a lad from suffolk (clays are for gays)so best get on the real thing soon as :good:

• 2 weeks later...