Absolute right to self defence?

Coolhead

this salford raid,it has been said in the press.the four man gang :yp: targeted the wrong house,they was after some one who won a fair few quid at the bingo recently.....a few doors away......o and this bingo winner has been told by the police they was after him,but he has nothing to worry about :hmm:

my 2 peneth.....they shouldnt be in your house in the first place so they takes there chances with what ever might come their way,and these scrotes hardly ever (work)on their own,so 2/3/4 on to 1 mmmmmm

atb mark

I tell you what most rational people should be thinking, and that is in the unfortunate event that they were forced to knock an attacker on the head to defend their property and family, they would be traumatised enough without the fear of prosecution thrown in. I think that's what Ken Clark is on about really. I hope it would never happen to me but if it did I would want to be there to support my family (and vice versa to be honest) rather than being banged up for breaching an attacker's 'human rights.'

Well shooting somebody is wrong , but it all stems on the severity of the break in/burglery

Like it says use only enough reasonable force ,

If they are attacking your loved ones then you use all the force neccessary to counter attack

It all boils down to circumstance/situation

To be honest it would be a brave man/men to break in our house as have a german shepherd and also looking after an ex military/prison german shepherd who goes mental/vicious with any body who has been carrying illegal substances (most scum bags do ) built like a rottweiler and takes no prisoners ,

Also l have beened trained to take down with or without weapons

Then l have my partner :blush:

God Help Them :lol:

Well shooting somebody is wrong , but it all stems on the severity of the break in/burglery

Like it says use only enough reasonable force ,

If they are attacking your loved ones then you use all the force neccessary to counter attack

It all boils down to circumstance/situation

To be honest it would be a brave man/men to break in our house as have a german shepherd and also looking after an ex military/prison german shepherd who goes mental/vicious with any body who has been carrying illegal substances (most scum bags do ) built like a rottweiler and takes no prisoners ,

Gecko.... is that you.... Gecko.... :yp:

challenge.jpg?1291495361

Challenge Accepted :lol::D

Edited by boneheaduk

Well... all this has made me think...

I'm going to dig out my old paintpall gun and let it live upstairs in the house... a couple of hundred paintballs at very short range with no armour is going to hurt like **** and leave a nice mess all over the intruder for the police to identify :yes:

I knew there was a reason I didn't sell it :lol:

Well... all this has made me think...

I'm going to dig out my old paintpall gun and let it live upstairs in the house... a couple of hundred paintballs at very short range with no armour is going to hurt like **** and leave a nice mess all over the intruder for the police to identify :yes:

I knew there was a reason I didn't sell it :lol:

Dont forget to give them a face mask before you start shooting :yp:

Dont forget to give them a face mask before you start shooting :yp:

nahhhh teeth out first (mix some rubber training rounds in with the paint... although paint is pretty good at removing teeth at short range :yes: ) then a few rounds to the gonads for good measure... if they are not crawling out of the door whimpering at that point they are 'well 'ard' and I'm in deep ****! :lol:

Edited by Vipa

nahhhh teeth out first (mix some rubber training rounds in with the paint... although paint is pretty good at removing teeth at short range :yes: ) then a few rounds to the gonads for good measure... if they are not crawling out of the door whimpering at that point they are 'well 'ard' and I'm in deep ****! :lol:

dont forget not to shoot them in the back /a r s e while they are going because that would be naughty and the judge would give you a 1500 year custodial sentence :lol:

On a complete tangent, if the rules where changed such that firearms could be held for "home defence" i'm sure the number of UK shooters would soar (even if most of them where Walts )and we wouldn't be such a minority group. :hmm:

dont forget not to shoot them in the back /a r s e while they are going because that would be naughty and the judge would give you a 1500 year custodial sentence :lol:

On a complete tangent, if the rules where changed such that firearms could be held for "home defence" i'm sure the number of UK shooters would soar (even if most of them where Walts )and we wouldn't be such a minority group. :hmm:

Or let us buy a tazer or 2 :D

Gotta give 'em a few nice welts on the **** for good measure... come up like plums they do.. the bruises last for weeks :yes:

Careful with your 'home defence' comments.. you'll encourage Masterzone! :no: