Face Vail

Curly87

Allways wear a stocking to disguise my identity.

LB :no:

with a "boatrace" like yours mate you NEED to.

and ain't it about time you sent some $$$$$$$ up here to your mates from the proceeds of your BANKING TRIPS.

:lol::D:good::D

Dave K

Allways wear a stocking to disguise my identity.

LB :no:

with a "boatrace" like yours mate you NEED to.

and ain't it about time you sent some $$$$$$$ up here to your mates from the proceeds of your BANKING TRIPS.

:unsure: :lol::lol::lol:

Dave K

Dont know what your talking about mate.

going out decoying on a newly drilled field tomoro, which will be my first time without someone who knows wat they are doing as it were. Saw about 50 pigeons lift off field today plus loads flying around so hopefully it shud be a go day.

my question is does anyone wear sumthing to cover their face with when out decoying?

in the past when i have done it a couple of times before i had worn like a vail type thing but now cant find the dam thing any were, will this make much difference?:good:

going out decoying on a newly drilled field tomoro, which will be my first time without someone who knows wat they are doing as it were. Saw about 50 pigeons lift off field today plus loads flying around so hopefully it shud be a go day.

my question is does anyone wear sumthing to cover their face with when out decoying?

in the past when i have done it a couple of times before i had worn like a vail type thing but now cant find the dam thing any were, will this make much difference?:good:

in the past when i have done it a couple of times before i had worn like a vail type thing but now cant find the dam thing any were, will this make much difference?:P

in the past when i have done it a couple of times before i had worn like a vail type thing but now cant find the dam thing any were, will this make much difference?:lol:

Get a peaked cap with a drop down face veil. hides your outline and prevents eye contact when close up