TomTom Sat Nav

Guinea Fowl

SOLD

I am selling my Tom Tom GO-530 Sat Nav with UK • Republic of Ireland Maps.

It comes with original box (all packaging) the user manual + cd that came with it, Tom Tom car charger and the charging dock you plug into your PC (for downloading maps and other fun stuff + charging)

Just open the package push the cup onto the windscreen, clip the Tom Tom on plug in the charger and off you go, simples!

Its got "Advance lane guidance" "IQ routes" "Map Share" "Bluetooth" plays mp3's you name it, its got it, its very easy to use plus the big colour screen is easy on the eye with both night and day display settings.

It cost over £200 new, I got it on a sale weekend at Halfords for £166, I still have the original receipt which ill post with. Please note that the unit is older than 12 months so the warranty have expired! but its working fine and never had any problems with it, there is not a single scratch on the screen!

I am only selling this, because our new car have a build in Sat Nav, otherwise I would of kept it.

I want £60 for it, delivered with Royal mail special delivery, insured....

If you receive the Tom Tom and you are not happy with it for any reason just post it back and ill refund you in full, cant be more honest than that.

Here is some info from the web.

The TomTom GO 530 satellite navigator is pre-installed with maps of the UK and Republic of Ireland. The large high-quality 4.3-inch touchscreen and latest version of TomTom's award-winning, user-friendly software enables you to plan your route to fit your requirements, such as: quickest, shortest, avoiding toll roads and congestion charge areas, by required arrival time, etc.

Voice address input

For easier input of your destination the TomTom GO 530 provides speech recognition software enabling you to enter your destination by simply announcing the address, with no need to touch the screen. Speaking the address, to tell your GO 530 where to take you, is much easier than typing. You can also answer while driving, so you can keep your eyes on the road with combination of text-to-speech and speech recognition technology. For example: The TomTom GO 530 asks: "A new text message was received; shall I read it aloud?" and you just reply "Yes" or "No".

Efficient traffic avoidance

Improve your route finding with real-time traffic information updates, jam alerts and road condition warnings relayed wirelessly to your TomTom GO 530 via your Bluetooth mobile phone. The TomTom GO 530 will calculate the effect of traffic and suggest alternative routes:

A choice of alternative routes to suit your preference: Quickest route, Avoid any traffic congestion, Stay on same route, etc

Pre-program a regular route, such as "Home-Work", for a quick and easy traffic check each time

A clear overview of the traffic situation, integrated seamlessly into your navigation view via the improved traffic bar.

Hands-free calling

Hands-free calling, via Bluetooth lets you take a call with just a tap of the screen, or with speech recognition just saying saying "yes". So you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. With optimised acoustic design, enhanced noise reduction, echo cancellation technology and the new high performance speaker the TomTom GO 530 gives you the best hands-free calling experience, comparable with Bluetooth hands free car kits.

TomTom MapShare

This unique technology enables you to add to, update and personalize your maps instantly. It also lets you share and benefit from fellow users' changes - daily, automatically and easily via TomTom HOME.

Thousands of Points of Interest

The TomTom GO 530 also provides you with access to literally thousands on Points of Interest (POI) - petrol stations, parking, restaurants, cash machines and lots more. Many now come ready Rich Content - extra information on your destination or stop, such as overview maps, pictures, description and phone numbers.

TomTom GO 530 Features

4.3-inch large, high-quality touch screen

Pre-installed UK and Ireland maps

8-digit postcode - navigate using full UK postcode search

Real-time traffic information in the UK via Bluetooth mobile phone

Voice address input - enter your destination by simply announcing the address

High quality speaker - get voice instructions and enjoy songs and hands-free phone calls

QuickGPSfixT and high sensitivity GPS chipset

Built-in FM transmitter - plays your music wirelessly over your car stereo

Text to Speech - street names, and sms and traffic messages are announced

Light sensor for an optimal view - plus day and night views

Optional RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver (sold separately) for real-time traffic information

TomTom MapShare technology

Stylish, slim, portable design - Fits perfectly in your car, hand or pocket

Plug and Go - no installation needed, works straight out of the box

Pre-loaded with the latest UK speed camera locations

1 Year manufacturers guarantee.

Edited by Guinea Fowl

Hi guys.

Sorry for the late reply but only got back in from work.

The TomTom have been sold, but thank you for your interest. :good:

Yea, sorry Blade I did not make it very clear, I originally bought the unit when they had a big sale on all their products a year ago