Ultimate pigeon flapper NOT

nasher

I wanted some flappers and as I had some money in the paypal account I bought them off the bay I saw a company called sporting agent AKA A1 Decoy shooting shop they do all the game fairs and I have bought stuff off of them before which has been alright, anyway I purchased two ultimate pigeon flappers from them, however they are to put it bluntly rubbish a very low quality item, I emailed the seller who urged me to try them out first I did and one of them broke I have emailed the seller again but a week later and no reply, they are based in Bristol so please beware, as I said before I have bought other stuff off of them and its been fine but please avoid their ultimate pigeon flappers atb nasher

I wanted some flappers and as I had some money in the paypal account I bought them off the bay I saw a company called sporting agent AKA A1 Decoy shooting shop they do all the game fairs and I have bought stuff off of them before which has been alright, anyway I purchased two ultimate pigeon flappers from them, however they are to put it bluntly rubbish a very low quality item, I emailed the seller who urged me to try them out first I did and one of them broke I have emailed the seller again but a week later and no reply, they are based in Bristol so please beware, as I said before I have bought other stuff off of them and its been fine but please avoid their ultimate pigeon flappers atb nasher

I expect they have been busy getting set up for the CLA game fair mate.

Give them a bit more time :good:

When you say there low quality, are just there's sub-standard meaning they have had there own manufactured.

Or the item is not too good regardless of where purchased.

A few ppl i know rave about them to be honest.

Thanks

Edited by baz

i have also just bought 2 of these and found them to be of very poor quality and will have to modify slightly in order to get them to work properly. I bought 2 Chris Green floaters 3 years ago and found them to be far superior in quality and design. That will teach me to skimp - you only get what you pay for at the end of the day !!!!!

My shooting buddy bought a load of gear from A1 and it was all good stuff the pigeons he bought are the ones where both wings spin in the wind and it gives the effect that they are flapping to land he also got a magnet and some bird cradles and all was good working stuff.

roadkill

I ordered some deeks from them on the 15.7.11 & they never turned up.

They "sold out" with some replacements at the CLA but promised to send replacements out the next day but i asked for a slight delay as I'd be out the estimated day of the new delivery.

Fingers crossed they arrive as promised on Sat.

To be fair about your original comment.

Depends on your view of things, some dislike Baikals & others love them, same with just about everything, cart's, deeks, nets, you name it there's allways the love or loathe camps.