Suffolk Game Fair

pavman

If you are about this bank hol monday 1st May in the afternoon come and say hi,

I will be on a stand with BASC promoting The Alde and Ore Wildfowlers, cant miss me, green mole skins, check shirt, wax cotten cap, lol along with all the rest

http://www.fenlandfairs.com/suffolk.htm

see you there pavman :good:

If you are about this bank hol monday 1st May in the afternoon come and say hi,

I will be on a stand with BASC promoting The Alde and Ore Wildfowlers, cant miss me, green mole skins, check shirt, wax cotten cap, lol along with all the rest

http://www.fenlandfairs.com/suffolk.htm

see you there pavman B)

Yeh. With your stockings suspenders and frilly panties on underneath. Don’t forget I know you… :good:

Do they have trade stands (i.e shotguns for sale)? If so i might well pop up, it can't be more than an hour drive for me so that's almost next door! :blush: The link didn't tell me much so if anyone could let me know i'd be most greateful.

Thanks guys,

Mark.

Pavman, I'm glad I went to the Fair on Sunday - it looked like today was a wash-out, due to the rain. I did check out the Alde & Ore Wildfowlers display in the BASC tent, and got some questions answered.

Markio, the Fair only had one trade stand (Pegasus Firearms), which had a pretty poor selection unless you were after a bolt action .410.

Markio, the Fair only had one trade stand (Pegasus Firearms), which had a pretty poor selection unless you were after a bolt action .410.

Baldrick, we went today and missed all of the rain (got there about 12 i think). I did see the Pegasus stand and wasn't too impressed! :rolleyes: I saw only one 12b single trigger.

Anyway, it wasn't a bad way to spend a bank holiday, got a hotdog and donoughts and wandered about.

Don't get me wrong, Sunday at Glemham was superb. Clear, warm and a good breeze made for a good round of clays.

There's defintely more room for trade stands though. I came ready to buy a new gun, but was disappointed by the lack of shotguns available at Pegasus.

I went on Monday, drove for 60 miles to see Pavman, when I got there the cupboard was bare!

Spoke to another chap on your stand though, He tried to get me to sign up, you have a lot of ground but I wouldn't get the use out of it.

The lady running the BASC gundog scurry regretted throwing a dummy for Merlin as he wouldn't let her have it back. We haven't got that far with his training yet.

Cheers

Martin

I went on Monday, drove for 60 miles to see Pavman, when I got there the cupboard was bare!

Cheers

Martin

I was about from 11am until 4pm but took a look round the stalls from time to time, sorry I missed you Mart

Mrs P went along to see the ferrits and they had all gone home due to the rain I guess.

we did very well and have 17 membership leads so well worth the effort

pavman