What AIRGUN!

Shiver

The art of stalking what a wonderful thing, its all part of the fun :blush:

Especially when you get within 10 yards of a rabbit and they know nothing about it, then when you finish the stalk off with a well placed head shot.

No better feeling than having this hunting instinct like beating your apponante, sounds awful but fact of nature.

The art of stalking what a wonderful thing, its all part of the fun :blush:

Especially when you get within 10 yards of a rabbit and they know nothing about it, then when you finish the stalk off with a well placed head shot.

No better feeling than having this hunting instinct like beating your apponante, sounds awful but fact of nature.

I reckon it's an addiction. Just look at sports. and at work people want to get promotions, beating others. what your saying isnt awful, its built into all of us and is what makes us human

from ten yard you may as well throw your knife at it and save a pellet! :blush:

(i seriously do not advise anyone to do that)

I can get to within 10 yards of a rabbit, and i do so often, the closest i have ever got to a healthy adult rabbit is 2 yards, i then placed the shot in the 'vital area' and it dropped down dead.

2 yrds! Did it have mixy? Was it in full veiw throughout most of the stalk? I've shot some close ones, 4yarder yesterday infact, but pretty much all of them i have encountered when i have peaked around the end of a hedge (or the like,) and they're that close,

Nice stalking, :blush:

SS

Edited by stupidsalmon

2 yrds! Did it have mixy? Was it in full veiw throughout most of the stalk? I've shot some close ones, 4yarder yesterday infact, but pretty much all of them i have encountered when i have peaked around the end of a hedge (or the like,) and they're that close,

Nice stalking, :blush:

SS

It was a fully grown healthy adult. I saw him at around 35 yards and i stalked him right down using bushes and plants for cover as i always do. Thanks for the last comment!

surely its better to leave a little distance to make aiming easier due to difference between the allignment of scope and barrel (although that was kick **** stalking on your part)

Aiming is easy, aslong as you've done some target practice first at close ranges, which should ideally be done for any range under your max. range,

Cheers

SS