nice little wander with shottie

elmar fudd

got a call from my landowner saying there was alot of rabbits out if i wanted try and get some :good: so got the lowlander and cartridge belt and nipped across, walked up the first feild and managed to put up two rabbits... but proceeded to miss both :blush: then got to the other side of the feild and started to walk up the hedgeline, when a fox popped out about 15 yards away and just looked at my side on, i didnt have chance to change shells, but fired both barrels of 32 gram 5's at him and they did they job perfectly dropped on the spot and never flinched :good: this is my second one from the farm since monaday. so ive currently got a very happy landowner! :good:

fudd :good:

to be honest mate i love it haha its the only one i ever use to tell the truth ive only got the others for fowling and battering about ive even cleared my cabinet before because i liked it so much and sold the other two that i previously had with it because id had them both a year and never got them out the cabinet, it's my grandads originally he had it from new and used it on a daily basis then when he got to bad to shoot he gave it to me as my first gun so it'll never ever be parted with :good::good: like yours?

fudd