hide gun rests and target holders

SPARKIE

as a lot of you may know ive been building target holders for a long time now and its been a while since i advertised on here.

Im now also making gun stands for your hide when pigeon shooting these work really well and the guys on my syndicate have been using them it frees your hands up when you want a coffee or the goings slow.

im selling them at £12.50 posted.

7inch holders £13 posted

A4 holders £15 posted

A4 and 7" holders 3ft tall £25 posted

pm me for more details these have the target clamp system and are tested to .17hmr but are currently being used by members with other calibers ive had some very happy customers

Ive also been making some knock over targets which are ideal for airgunners.

im selling them in sets of 4. so you get 4 individual knock over targets can be either 1" or 1.5" or a mixture of both.

set them up at 10/20/30/40yards and use them to learn your ranges when you have shot them down just simply pull the reset courd and all 4 pop back up. £20

2 pages of pics.

7 inch.jpg

3ft.jpg

A4.jpg

Edited by SPARKIE

very easy to use all you do is turn the wingnut on the back a couple of turns and slide the new target in the front plates are threaded so the allen bolt stays put no need for allen keys ive sold loads of these to people on here and have never had a problem with unsatisfied customers....martyn