HELP

mikee

I used to live that way.

Try the Rushbrooke Arms in Sicklesmere IP30 0BU. Good food, nice beer and excellent garden. South east of Bury, but not a bad trip from Diss and dead easy from Bury.

Not been for a few years now but was always a good pub to meet up with people in!

Steve

I think it would be in your best interest if you posted the actual pub and time you are due to meet this chick, Then we could all check her out for you before it goes too far, i mean to be honest it wont be your eyes making the decision really will it ;) I am sure we would not put you to shame :D

If we dont think she's up to it we could have a rite good night talking shooting and stuff, far more exciting :lol::yes:

cheers guys, in the end we chose the bunbury arms at great barton, not a bad pub but dead for a saturday night, there's no chance i was going to tell anyone on here where or when i was meeting her, too many blokes on here just like me and i know what i'd have done if i'd known, as it turned out we had a fantastic evening and got on well for a blind date, and get my luck, she's right into country sports, shooting, fox hunting, and even stag hunting and to top it off she was a stunner and wants to meet up again

mikee

cheers guys, in the end we chose the bunbury arms at great barton, not a bad pub but dead for a saturday night, there's no chance i was going to tell anyone on here where or when i was meeting her, too many blokes on here just like me and i know what i'd have done if i'd known, as it turned out we had a fantastic evening and got on well for a blind date, and get my luck, she's right into country sports, shooting, fox hunting, and even stag hunting and to top it off she was a stunner and wants to meet up again

mikee

If Carlsberg made dates..... :good:

mikee

and then you woke up ,