The warrener DVD

McF

For sale the above DVD £21.00 posted,this is an original and in original case.

Bank transfer, cheque or paypal as payment method.

First on here to say they want it and its theirs.

Mcf

I have had a look on the WARRENER web site and I am unable to find a DVD title of what you have said.

What is the title of this DVD?

I have had a look on the WARRENER web site and I am unable to find a DVD title of what you have said.

What is the title of this DVD?

Its the latest one as in the title

The foxes worst nightmare.

Its very good viewing running for 2 hours, with some night shots, and using the foxpro caller.

Lots of tips and plenty fox being shot

mcf

Thx for this M8 :hmm: So why has the WARRENER not got it on his web site then :hmm: & Do I need to buy it to improove my Fox Shooting. Some would say no :no: but I am sure those who know me on here will say YES U DO lol :lol:

I will offer U £15.00 inc! P&P by Royal Mail Recoeded Delivery & I can pay by Paypal. If you accept my offer then PM me with your Paypal email address and I shall make payment tonight thx DEAN

PM`ed U stateing that I have posted a reply then you PM`ed me stateing the same yet I cant see it :o :hmm: Where is your reply ?

Edited by DR JAMES

Thx for this M8 :hmm: So why has the WARRENER not got it on his web site then :hmm: & Do I need to buy it to improove my Fox Shooting. Some would say no :no: but I am sure those who know me on here will say YES U DO lol :lol:

I will offer U £15.00 inc! P&P by Royal Mail Recoeded Delivery & I can pay by Paypal. If you accept my offer then PM me with your Paypal email address and I shall make payment tonight thx DEAN

Still for sale

No Thanx, ask me nicely and I,ll jump in my car and deliver it in person tonight.

I have no idea whether it will improve your shooting or not, if your interested in fox shooting its good entertainment and useful.

The reason its not on his website is probably because its not been updated, like Ive said it has only been released recently.

Ive just took a quick pic on my phone here it is sorry for the quality.

2011-10-14215613.jpg

Mcf

Edited by McF

Still for sale

No Thanx, ask me nicely and I,ll jump in my car and deliver it in person tonight.

I have no idea whether it will improve your shooting or not, if your interested in fox shooting its good entertainment and useful.

The reason its not on his website is probably because its not been updated, like Ive said it has only been released recently.

Ive just took a quick pic on my phone here it is sorry for the quality.

2011-10-14215613.jpg

Mcf

"No Thanx, ask me nicely and I,ll jump in my car and deliver it in person tonight."

PLEASE - PRITTY PLEASE - £15.00 inc! P&P RM/RD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

It`s along way to drive M8 so just post it to me thx any how for the offer but I am going out lamping fox`s shortly :lol::yes:

Edited by DR JAMES

"No Thanx, ask me nicely and I,ll jump in my car and deliver it in person tonight."

PLEASE - PRITTY PLEASE - £15.00 inc! P&P RM/RD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

It`s along way to drive M8 so just post it to me thx any how for the offer but I am going out lamping fox`s shortly :lol::yes:

Have fun

Watch you dont shoot yourself, now if you dont want to buy the DVD find something else to do you fool.

Edited by McF

Have fun

Watch you dont shoot yourself, now if you dont want to buy the DVD find something else to do you fool.

If i didn`t want to buy the DVD then I would not have offered you £15.00 inc! P&P RM/RD DER.

Your remarks of "Watch you dont shoot yourself" is totaly uncall for & "find something else to do you fool" how dare you call me a FOOL, you dont even know me nor have I lowered myself to calling you names SO GET LOST my offer no longer stands.

[/color] my offer no longer stands.[/b][/size][/color]

Thank god for that!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

There is nothing in any of my posts that says open to offers,

Its £21 posted end of.

Edited by McF

Now now children.

Let's stop the bitching

I just dont beleave some people on here. I made him an offer which I am quite in my right to and he is to refuse if he so wishes. To offend me is totally uncall for as I did not offend him in any way shape or form. I thought I was been honest and straight with the guy but hey he must have took it all the wrong way or he is having a bad day. All can see from my posts I have placed on here where none offensive. :sly::hmm::yes::good: :yp:

Edited by DR JAMES

I just dont beleave some people on here. I made him an offer which I am quite in my right to and he is to refuse if he so wishes. To offend me is totally uncall for as I did not offend him in any way shape or form. I thought I was been honest and straight with the guy but hey he must have took it all the wrong way or he is having a bad day. All can see from my posts I have placed on here where none offensive. :sly::hmm::yes::good: :yp:

You not gone shooting yet????? go away and let someone that wants the DVD say so, with out your interference please.

Edited by McF

You not gone shooting yet????? go away and let someone that wants the DVD say so, with out your interference please.

DVD still for sale

Seeing as how you have asked nicely & politely instead of your usuall remarks then I shall and bid you good night U & all PW`s - GOOD LUCK with the sale of your DVD and I hope who buys it has a great time watching it & who know when they are finished with it they will offer it to me.