Slightly delayed introduction from Suffolk...

I first registered here back '03 in and since that time I've dipped in and out every now and again however as I'm not getting any younger thought I'd better say hi before I loose any more hair / teeth / brain cells!

I've been shooting pretty much all my life and although I've enjoyed the odd driven day here and there I really like informal walked up or pigeon and vermin days with my dogs either by myself or a few others. I'm an NGO member, having done a bit of 'keepering in the past and am also a member of the CA [and BFSS before that] but my BASC membership is currently lapsed.

I've been a bit out of things just recently due to health reasons and last year was a dead loss as I had to spend too much time sorting out affairs after a bereavement in the family. I've got a nearly 14 year old son who I'd like to get involved with beating locally but so many places now won't take youngsters on until they are 16 - so if anyone has any leads I'm all ears!

Edited by Miserableolgit