Accident

nobby

177? Is it for the mrs ? :lol::lol:

I did look at the .22 but didn't feel the need to compensate for the lack of size in other areas.

You'd think she would have learned by now labstaff boys must have thier toys and its far from the worse thing I've done.

Zero'd her in today using rws superdomes (already had them) had her central within 20 shots with a 5p group at 35yds off sticks. First impressions very very happy

Edited by nobby

I've heard good things about the R10 but i've never actually used one myself. My Dad nearly bought one not long back so I would have had a try of that.

Personally I think .177 is the right choice of calibre, I would't buy anything else.

My Wife let me go in a gun shop once....... now i'm closely guarded :sad1:

Well had my first night out with it yesterday and I have to say I chuffin love this rifle. It wasn't the most productive night but when called upon the r10 placed a pellet just behind the eye at 52yds. Normally wouldn't attempt a shot at that distance but been practicing to get use to her and was getting good groups at that distance so I thought I would give it a crack. Although my xs surprised me with it's accuracy and quietness this thing is beyond good and as close to silent as you can get. Ran a string through the combro the other day and the difference between 10 shots was 0.16 ft/lb. Bearing in mind that at the time it was straight out the box and barrel not leaded I was impressed. Gonna get it blueprinted after chrimbo methinks.

• 4 weeks later...

Well had my first night out with it yesterday and I have to say I chuffin love this rifle. It wasn't the most productive night but when called upon the r10 placed a pellet just behind the eye at 52yds. Normally wouldn't attempt a shot at that distance but been practicing to get use to her and was getting good groups at that distance so I thought I would give it a crack. Although my xs surprised me with it's accuracy and quietness this thing is beyond good and as close to silent as you can get. Ran a string through the combro the other day and the difference between 10 shots was 0.16 ft/lb. Bearing in mind that at the time it was straight out the box and barrel not leaded I was impressed. Gonna get it blueprinted after chrimbo methinks.

The rifle is doing everything you want of it, and more! Why on earth do you want it blueprinted?

If it aint broke......

The rifle is doing everything you want of it, and more! Why on earth do you want it blueprinted?

If it aint broke......

You are right Pabs and I know it, but it's like changing from my modded up xs78 which done everything I needed to the r10. In short it makes it shiny and it has to be done.