yesterdays little walk

elmar fudd

decided have a quick walk around a mates farm where i release some birds yesterday, took the sxs and cartrdge belt and drove across, had a quick natter with him and decided we were going to have a shoot there next saturday and then i set off over the feilds, was walking up a hedgerow when i spotted loads of crows crossing over it quite high so waited a while for one to come over me and managed dropp one from quite a good height with my first shot :D but lost it in the hedge :blush: then i started to walk towards the wood but only walked up the edge of it, didnt want to disturb it too much for next week and managed a nice cock bird :good: decided that was good enough for todays dinner so picked the pheasant and started to walk back when about 6 or 7 pigeon went over me managed one but missed my second shot :oops: then as soon as id reloaded a flock of them, must have been 50-60, rose out of the woods :D my eyes lit up lol managed another but again missed my second but unfortunately lost my bird in the woods :no: so ended with a pheasant and a bonus pigeon, was really impressed with how well my pheasants were looking actually tried to take this pic to show the size and colouring of him, my mate was impressed with him to :good: just hasnt quite got his full tail yet :hmm:

post-25853-0-98161900-1319357172.jpg

fudd :good: