X Bolt

deputy dog

I'm finally going to fill my .243 slot iv had on my ticket for a couple of months now.

And after shouldering a few makes of rifle, i have got a fair idea of what rifle

to buy which will suit my needs.

Tikka T3's, Remington models and Howa

Though if any one could give me any feed back on the Browning X bolt it would be great, as this gun

has caught me eye some what. But i haven't been able to get to grips with one as of yet.

Iv read a few reviews and most were good. But in all honesty reviews can be a little

biased on times. I still would like to have a few ideas what their actually like out

in the field by every day shooters who go out in all weathers with their rifles.

So any of you who actually own or owned an X Bolt, your feed back would be greatfully recieved.

DD

The X-Bolts are very nice. A big improvement on the A bolt. I am not over keen on the triggers, but the Duratouch stocks are better than the Sako equivalent. The wood stocks are pretty nice too. The only thing I did notice is they seem to be prone to rust on the bolt.