heat lamps in kennels

chefy

Ceramic bulbs (dull emitters) with a thermostat control in each of 8 individual catteries.

My dogs have the luxury of the kitchen, but the cats all live outside :good::lol: . Same principle for heating though.

Ceramic bulbs are great because they don't give off any light and don't disturb sleep. All bits bought off Fleabay.

Ceramic bulbs (dull emitters) with a thermostat control in each of 8 individual catteries.

My dogs have the luxury of the kitchen, but the cats all live outside :good::lol: . Same principle for heating though.

Ceramic bulbs are great because they don't give off any light and don't disturb sleep. All bits bought off Fleabay.

They sound good see if i can find some :good: :good: :good:

hello, does anyone use heat lamps in their kennels if so which type and are they any good thanks

depends size of kennel how many dogs i have boxes for my dogs approx 3ft cubed two dogs per box so don't use heat as long as the dogs are dry and no drafts they don't come to any harm but as i say depends on your set up and it's o.m.o.

They sound good see if i can find some :good: :good: :good:

sounds good i will get something sorted,i kind of felt a bit sorry for them last night when i locked them up

Don't get the low wattage ones - I use 150w and 250w depending on how large the space is you need to heat :good: .