I'm back.....

"ello all....

Have been absent for a while, due to pressure of work plus other inconveniences......but now I'm back...

Having taken delivery of my shiny new Green Card (Americas gain- Englands loss?) and therefore entering a more settled period I'm looking to acquire a new dog to add to the NB household. Ms.NB* wants to add to her collection with a Norwich terrier, already having a Westie and Highland**.......

Wondered if anyone had any experience of these wee beasties they would care to pass on....?

* Note Ms. not Mrs......America...Land o' the Free, Home of the Politically Correct....... :no:

** Flushed a fox in the woods yesterday...nearly had him.... :good:

"ello all....

Have been absent for a while, due to pressure of work plus other inconveniences......but now I'm back...

Having taken delivery of my shiny new Green Card (Americas gain- Englands loss?) and therefore entering a more settled period I'm looking to acquire a new dog to add to the NB household. Ms.NB* wants to add to her collection with a Norwich terrier, already having a Westie and Highland**.......

Wondered if anyone had any experience of these wee beasties they would care to pass on....?

* Note Ms. not Mrs......America...Land o' the Free, Home of the Politically Correct....... :good:

** Flushed a fox in the woods yesterday...nearly had him.... :welcomeani:

Norfolk boy

America,,,,, green card, our loss? I dont think so

1,you dont think how we do, we will invade

2, we dont like you, we will invade

3, you dont like us, we will invade

all others who fall outside as in above 1 to 3

you guessed it! we invade, How do you find the time to train dogs as well as pick a fight with every one?

good luck with the dog, at least you have made one good choice, lol

Welcome back.

Reading quite a few posts on this Forum, to emigrate from the UK to the US, is the dream of a lot of people, so congratulations on getting your Green Card. :welcomeani:

I have only seen two Norwich terriers and they didn't look much like each other.

One was a show bitch, fairly long coated and a bit hyper.

The other was a dog, much shorter, tighter coat and almost black and tan markings, he was allegedly a working dog.

Both had pricked up ears and were quite small.

They do seem one of the more obscure terrier breeds.

Hopefully someone on here has more first hand experience.