The air rifle, the spaniel and the sparrow hawk!

Underdog

Not had the air rifle out for a while and after checking zero headed of to look for a rabbit.

With not much light left I got two lined up.

The first shot was good but the rabbit took of for thick brambles and gorse, the second rabbit let me reload and make a good down hill 35yard shot.

I entered my spaniel into the brambles and she came out, she wanted to retrieve the one she could see! I stopped her and pushed her the other way, on the third attempt she trusted me and got her nose on the job. After a few minutes she came out with the rabbit, it had made 25yards through thick bramble and gorse, with out her it would of been lost. She was quite pleased with her self!

95rab002.jpg

Oh yeah, the sparrow hawk! Just after the photo the little hawk came flying right past me carrying a blackbird it had just killed the little booger!

Evening :)

Underdog.

Nope not patch friend.

Here she is draggin' nother out.

22chickencubs003.jpg

She will attempt a roe, reds she barks and comes and fetches me!

Loves squirrels and stoats, weasels and polecats but is soft mouthed on rabbits and pheasants. Will go on point sometimes too, sometimes a bit scared and sometimes fearless. Just loves to hunt, bit like me :yes:

U.