Me and my AR

• 2 months later...

Went to a range when I was over in dallas a couple of years ago,,,and in walked this massive guy...

Unlocked his case....pulled out an all singing,,,all dancing AR, everything shiney he had it......

He then continued to unload a large number of shots down range as I stood there playing with my Sig Sauer, Berretta 92f, Mil Spec 45, Glock.......

Anyone going over to the states, find the local gun range...............have fun..........blew a hundred bucks in about an hour............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My son is on a backtracking trip to Vietnam at the moment.

Last week he visited an area and crawled down tunnels used by the Vietcong.

As an extra to the trip he went on a local 'range' and emptied a couple of full mags of an AK 47 for a few dollars.

Don

I'd like to visit Vietnam myself some day, tell your lad to get some pics of him shooting tha AK ( it's not something you do every day !! )

Steve

Mail returned Kyle

• 1 month later...
Hiya mate i live a few miles from minsterly and iv heard about the ranges up there is it any good?

will

Hi Will

They have a 100yd yange and 2 x 50yd ranges if i remember correct, it's ideal if you want to sit all day and try out different loads, but it's a bit limited with only up to 100yd shooting ! the £25 price tag is a bit to much as well in my opinion.

But it's deffo worth a try at least once.

Steve