Benelli montefeltro

ferreter10

I have somehow manged to drop my benelli while cleaning it on the magazine tube and put a dink in the magazine tube.... Does anyone know if these can be replaced easily? If so where from?

Thanks

Oh and the dink means I can only put one cartridge in the magazine tube :(

Edited by ferreter10

There is an itallian company the do parts online for berettas and benelli guns. But there are plenty of exploded diagrams on line to take it apart and hammer it out. Failing that put round nosed pliers on the catch holding the spring in the tube and remove spring plunger etc and inset a bar and hammer our while attached to action ;)

Utectok, won't that remove the factory crimp that stops me loading 4 into the mag tube? Or shall I shush? ;)

Good point but u could modify the the anvil ie put a tube or similar on the bar so it steps up if you know what I mean or file a depression in the bar at the right place for the crimp. I'd probably leave the tube in as breaking the seal on the thread might b a pain to replace and you don't want a wobbly tube

Sorry ddnt follow that post mfletch :(. The cartridge stop fills the whole diameter of the tube with hardly a gap... The only way I see is to Whck the factory crimp out, then take the spring and cartridge atop out then Whck my little dink out?

Ohh must be a bit different to mine anyway I'd take the tube off then apply heat gun to threaded tube to release factory locktite and unscrew it so I'm told

Good luck Will