Make yourself £20 for a small favour

njc110381

Hey guys. I've decided to post this up as I'm really stuck on finding myself a Baikal MP153 semi auto with a 26" barrel and 3.5" chamber. So, next time you're in your local gun shop could you all just ask the question to the shop owner? Do they have a Baikal MP153 going second hand?

I'm hoping to find a 26" barrel model as the 28" is going to be a bit long for me I think. Trouble is I don't think they're available new any more apart from in camo pattern - which I could put up with but would prefer not to. I don't mind it getting posted via RFD but I just can't ring every little gunshop in the UK and ask for myself - it would take all day and I'm bound to miss some! There has got to be a model I'm looking for tucked up on a shelf somewhere and this is the best way I can think of to find one.

If you find one, PM me the contact number of the shop/person selling and if the gun is what I want, at a sensible price and I buy it I will send you £20 for your help. How does that sound?

Thanks for the advice so far chaps. But... I've talked with Malmo and they don't have anything second hand. The one on Guntrader is £600 - more than Malmo want for a new one and it's still 28"!

I've spent hours on internet searches and on all the forums I am a member of yet I've found nothing. That's why I asked if people could keep a look out locally for me. :good:

Edit... Both the 28" and 26" have multichoke barrels so can't be cut cheaply without losing the choke.

Edited by njc110381

Malmo do have one second hand ;)

I was in there the week before last and found one they didnt even know they had………if its still there ask him to check the middle shelf on the left hand side, it was next to the stainless barrelled and modded .17hmr and Benelli with the carbon rib

Edited by Dr_evil

I've emailed Malmo again. In all fairness when I re-read what I sent before I did ask if they had any 26" models second hand. :oops:

As far as the sportsman is concerned, I wouldn't buy one from them if they were asking a tenner for it. It's a personal thing but I will never buy from them again no matter how good the deal is. A good suggestion though. Thanks. :good: