2 yr old black lab for sale

speedy87

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, due to moving into a house not allowing pets I am having to sell my black lab. He's well bred, kc reg. He's seen most game. Driven and walked up, grouse, duck, pigeon,goose etc... Very racey and keen as mustard, swims too. Absolutly gutted I have to sell him as he's a cracking gundog. If interested please get intouch asap £500 ovno

Scotty

Hi Scotty is the dog still for sale and do you have photos?

Still for sale due to a timewaster!! Is my 2 year old lab. As stated before, he is a grand dog, not big but very racey, he has seen all game and wildfowl. Been shot over and from a peg/butt. Mostly he has been in the beating line( grouse, partride and pheasant). His sire - ruggen prince and dam- kelrob mistyvale. I am needing to urgently sell this dog on as I can't take him to my new house. Lookin for £450, practically giving him away.

I asked you specifically if the dog 'chewed' things and you stated categorically 'no', then i read from an older post of yours that you desperately need to kennel the dog because your wife is pulling her hair out over its behaviour with a teddy??? If you don't want your time wasted then don't waste other peoples time. I was a genuine buyer for this dog who was willing to travel 300 mile round trip, time waster? NO

At no point have I said I need to kennel him as he is already kenneled and I have never stated my partner is pulling her hair out?!? The dog does infact retreives anything teddy like but I've not said stated that at all. He is a very well trained and bred dog. And for you to say you have concerns about his steadyness and soft mouth!!! As an excuse not to come buy him!! Bit pathetic tbh. If you didn't want him then you should of just said instead of coming up with such BS comments!! As for an older post that was for one of my other labs that was a house dog not this black lab. You have missed out on a cracking dog at a unbeatable price!!!!