Top shot on TV last night .

Harnser

Did any body see it ? What a pathetic attempt to hit the target at 50 yards . 36 shots and never hit it . Looked like about a nine inch bull with a further 6 inch white . These shooters are supposed to be some of the top shots around .The spotters were absolute idiots . Any rifleman worth his salt would have quarted the target and been on it with the maximum of 5 shots ,no matter how the rifle was zeroed . You will only get 2 sighter's in any comp over here .will be interesting to see how the competition pans out .

Harnser .

What got me was the voting out,

" I cant vote for him because i know him and he is a better shot than that or me, vote me out instead".....DONK!!!

loved it when they tried to get the youngster out "not enough experience"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy that went out got what he deserved, couldnt hit a barn door at 100 yards....lol miserable ****** as well

I have decide i want either the brit or the young kid to win just to stick it up the "established shots"

:shaun:

Should never have been a shoot of ex marine was sxxt as some one said don't matter wot rifle you shoot should have hit the target with in five shots

between the pair of them they over 30 shots at the 100 yard target and couldnt hit it....

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I'm on season three, trust me, its gets better.

Maggie Reese, oh yes, all day long and twice on sundays. Athena Lee on the Thompson will make you laugh and some of the other weapons they use in the next two series are really good.

Whenever a shooter says "This is my game, this is what I do" expect them to perform really badly :)

The pistol shooting in this weeks episode began to look something like a bit of practical pistol shooting and a bit of police pistol . Still in my opinion not in the expert league that these shooters are supposed to be .

Harser .

Edited by Harnser