Ladder Traps for crows

chips in the paper / bread :good: as already said leave open for a week, feed up every day then catch up :yes:

in a school environment I'd imagine the crows are feeding on bits of butty, crisps, dropped food and the like, not split bunnies or wheat ;)

Edited by Paul223

Welcome, bait with weat for a week with the ladder off the trap so they can come in and out freely, after a week put ladder back on and reep your rewards. If you want any more advice feel free to pm me if you want.

Paul, these fellas are a bit canny! They are ripping off windscreen wipers and wrecking wing mirrors on teachers cars. I set up the trap last night as advised. I will update when I get some results. Thanks for your advice!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Try baiting with damaged windscreen wipers, oh, and a tame (ish) crow.

Dont forget food and water and check at least once in 24 hrs.

Well I've tried roadkill rabbits and pheasant and corn and bread and still no luck. They dance around the trap but don't go for the bait. Looks like I need to collect some windscreen wipers and mirrors and see if that changes my luck. I will still continue with the corn seed and bread with the ladder off and door open to see if they will start to enter.

Any more idea's with you guys??