NGO clay shoot at Lambton 12

elmer fudd

By some divine stroke of fate my brothers wedding has been moved forward to this weekend so i'm back on the squad shooting on 28th :thumbs: Its my #1 shooting event of the year, even tops the PSG British Open and thats saying something for me! :w00t:

I'm looking forward to the shoot next weekend but my #1 shooting event of the year is the shoot on the 16th & 17th June. Fewer teams, more relaxed and with penalty and bonus exploding clays. It's a lot of fun!

I'm looking forward to the shoot next weekend but my #1 shooting event of the year is the shoot on the 16th & 17th June. Fewer teams, more relaxed and with penalty and bonus exploding clays. It's a lot of fun!

I have heard that one is good too :good: The penalty/exploding clays were on this shoot last year, i shot 2 of them and one or more of my team shot another 2 more (but noone admitted to those ones! :sly:

Here's our shoot last year, the camera was a mickey mouse £30 job but i've got an HD head camera for this year :thumbs:

Some good video breastman look forward to seeing your video from this year with the headcam, what day are you shooting I'm Sunday and can't wait, been to get my carts today hull pro fiber no super fasts left. What are others shooting.

Atb figgy

That must have hurt shooting that amount of lead in a day.The place I bought my carts said he is getting in the new fiocchi fblack and gold trap in for this shoot as loads of shooters have requested them,not used them myself tried the fblu and top ones good carts as are lyvale,do see some right oddballs on the day though like you using game carts.

Hope the weather is good and your team has a grand day.

Atb figgy

SHOULD OF READ ALL THE POSTS I MENT THE SHOOT AT LAMBTON ON 28/29 IF YOU DROVE STAND TO STAND THANKS

I wasn't meaning to be daft. Yes ,drive from stand to stand . Best to share a vehicle as parking is tight at some stands if it gets busy. Walk to shooting cages, one has a bit of a climb to it presuming it's the same lay out.

BEEN TOLD YOU DRIVE FROM STAND TO STAND ANY ONE NO IF THIS IS RIGHT

Regarding the Lambton Team Shoot on the 28th & 29th April, I understand that due to the high level of rainfall recently, it's likely that a 'transport system' could be put in place. This means that everyone's cars will be parked up and some sort of 'shuttle' will transport people from one stand to the next. I would be prepared for this eventuality.

Edited by Moriarty