Thunderbird

Cotswold Dates Poll - tick all you can make please  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which date(s) can you make?

• 24/25th March
    • 31st March/1st April
    • 14/15th April
    • 12/13th May

Thats a coincidence. A place I tried just north of Gloucester on Sunday had a sign saying they 'discourage' the use of semis. Honestly the first time I've ever seen such a sign.

Bristol Clay Shooting (not in Bristol, up my way) has no issue with them. By the way you can come any Sunday morning you want mate!

Interesting to hear the story about the shop. Not the first time I've heard of a gun shop being very reluctant refund a faulty good. Seems pretty common in the sector.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two ground here have banned semi autos after 2 poeple where shot with a semi. i dont like using on clay grounds as you always get somemoaning.

I hope sitsinhedges and winterwolf are reading this thread as when i told them semi's had been banned from a couple of my local grounds, they implied i was talking **** because i wouldnt tell them what the grounds were :good:

Thats a coincidence. A place I tried just north of Gloucester on Sunday had a sign saying they 'discourage' the use of semis. Honestly the first time I've ever seen such a sign.

Bristol Clay Shooting (not in Bristol, up my way) has no issue with them. By the way you can come any Sunday morning you want mate!

Interesting to hear the story about the shop. Not the first time I've heard of a gun shop being very reluctant refund a faulty good. Seems pretty common in the sector.

Seem to remember we got told off at IC for shoving 3 up the spout and having 3 on report :lol:

My Beretta has a rod that sits in the mag tube and stops you loading the extra one but that doesnt put people's mind at rest.

Thunderpants, i will tell you in person went our paths next cross. Range day on the 25th :good: im hoping the 6.5x55 will be in my hands by then. shop playing silly beggers.

Fruity. old boy that got his knickers in a twist and only shot one clay on a stand, forgot he had the 2nd up the spout and walked out the stand, how i dont know but the trigger got pulled and two people took the shot in the body. Dogz25 knows the ground well, pond on right as you go up the drive. my gamekeeper buddy is one of the coach's there as well.

Thunderpants, i will tell you in person went our paths next cross. Range day on the 25th :good: im hoping the 6.5x55 will be in my hands by then. shop playing silly beggers.

I'll be there, I've also been saving plastic bottles!!!

Need to get one the club guns too to save you guys some ammo!

Quite fancy having a go on a Lee Enfield, a musket, and the AK47.

Edited by Thunderbird

My Beretta has a rod that sits in the mag tube and stops you loading the extra one but that doesnt put people's mind at rest.

Fruity. old boy that got his knickers in a twist and only shot one clay on a stand, forgot he had the 2nd up the spout and walked out the stand, how i dont know but the trigger got pulled and two people took the shot in the body. Dogz25 knows the ground well, pond on right as you go up the drive. my gamekeeper buddy is one of the coach's there as well.

Yes I know the ground well and was only speaking to dogz25 on the phone about it earlier, we was going to meet up theer for a few rounds soon hopefully :good:

Do you mean andy the coach ??

Edited by fruity

So not only will you miss shooting you'll also have to deal with the knowledge that your Mrs has groped an oiled stripper. Nice.

Feel sorry for the stripper, but then again, it is an occupational hazard :o

As I understand it they're all going burlesque dancing somewhere in Cheltenham. All I can say is god bless Cheltenham and who sailed in her ;)

Ho hum, brownie points for buying a couple of rifles, once the fac is agreed, in a month or 3 ^_^