Welsh Game Fair

Simon123

Yes Gareth will be nice to meet up.As Steve posted he will put meet up nearer to the date of show.Will be there with couple of other members.Terry :good:

Yes it would be nice to meet up Terry, have a chat over a bacon butty or two and

a cupa. The PW memebers i have met up with have been nice friendly sorts of people.

Setting a date would be better, the chancing meeting up on any given day, makes more

sense to do that.

DD

Yes it would be nice to meet up Terry, have a chat over a bacon butty or two and

a cupa. The PW memebers i have met up with have been nice friendly sorts of people.

Setting a date would be better, the chancing meeting up on any given day, makes more

sense to do that.

DD

I usually go on the Sunday, but will be going on the Saturday this year (16th June)

I usually go on the Sunday, but will be going on the Saturday this year (16th June)

16th of June did you say, bang on my birthday that. Got to be worth a Birthday bacon roll

an cupa Steve hahaha. Hope the weather is going to be a lot better this year though.

And it would be nice to see more gun stalls there if possible as well as the usual stuff.

DD

If you Google 'Welsh GameFair 2012' there's a bit about this years clay shoot. :good:

EDIT: Apologies. I think the write up is about last years event, although it states '2012' on the page!

That page seems a bit our of date

http://www.welshgamefair.com/index.php?page=clay-shoot&hl=en_GB

Brondai Shooting Ground have joined forces with the fair in 2010 to provide 25 BIRD COMPACT

Is Brondai still going? Its not on the CPSA fixture list?

That page seems a bit our of date

http://www.welshgamefair.com/index.php?page=clay-shoot&hl=en_GB

Is Brondai still going? Its not on the CPSA fixture list?

Heard on the grape vine that Brondai has closed, think they lost their planning permission case with the council, mores the pity.

I'll try and get a pass from her in doors and drag Thunderbird along for the Saturday, be good to meet up.

I WONT BE AT THE WELSH GAME FAIR THIS YEAR.. I have been many times in the past and personaly find it very poor

as far as game fairs go,but i have heard that there will be more there in the way of gun makers row and stalls this year

but as above, I hav'nt a clue what they'll do about fly casting & fishing etc.. :no:

I went to the midland game fair last year for the first time ever, and that is what i call a game fair,hats off to all

involved very well run and also plenty to see and do graet facilities just a top show allround.. :yes:

see you there hopefully... :good:

I WONT BE AT THE WELSH GAME FAIR THIS YEAR.. I have been many times in the past and personaly find it very poor

as far as game fairs go,but i have heard that there will be more there in the way of gun makers row and stalls this year

but as above, I hav'nt a clue what they'll do about fly casting & fishing etc.. :no:

I went to the midland game fair last year for the first time ever, and that is what i call a game fair,hats off to all

involved very well run and also plenty to see and do graet facilities just a top show allround.. :yes:

Interesting been to both recently, midland is too big, expensive and didnt enjoy as much as the welsh (weather has a big part to play) and full of rubbish (most are now).

Interesting been to both recently, midland is too big, expensive and didnt enjoy as much as the welsh (weather has a big part to play) and full of rubbish (most are now).

I take your point with respect mate...but i find the midland game fair a real day out with so much to look at and do..I'M IN MY OILS

AS THEY SAY :yes:

HAPPY HUNTING. :good:

I was informed by my friend, who is on the gamefair committee, that for fly fishing, etc, and artificial 'pond' would be built. More details will be become available, as and when I receive them.

I was informed by my friend, who is on the gamefair committee, that for fly fishing, etc, and artificial 'pond' would be built. More details will be become available, as and when I receive them.

:good: thanks for that steve.

More information would be nice as you get it, I think i'm changing my mind about going now. :wacko:

:good: thanks for that steve.

More information would be nice as you get it, I think i'm changing my mind about going now. :wacko:

As mentioned by me in an earlier post, the 2012 gamefair 'is' going to be better than any previous ones(according to information received) New traders have already taken up stands, and many of these are RFD's.