Fully Adjustable Semi Autos or Tri-guns

Batch

Right a friend who is kicking on in years has finally decided that the time for a semi auto for hide work has arrived!! However he is convinced that he has seen in one of the mags (but can't remember where) a fully adjustable semi auto i.e. comb raiser and length of stock etc. Do any of you learned bunch have any knowledge of such a thing being in existence? I have done the usual Google searches and drawn a blank!! The closest I could find to anything fitting the description was a CZ somethingorother.

Not entirely sure why he wants all this adjustability, but if it keeps him happy who am I to argue?

Cheers :good:

Right a friend who is kicking on in years has finally decided that the time for a semi auto for hide work has arrived!! However he is convinced that he has seen in one of the mags (but can't remember where) a fully adjustable semi auto i.e. comb raiser and length of stock etc. Do any of you learned bunch have any knowledge of such a thing being in existence? I have done the usual Google searches and drawn a blank!! The closest I could find to anything fitting the description was a CZ somethingorother.

Not entirely sure why he wants all this adjustability, but if it keeps him happy who am I to argue?

Cheers :good:

There is one in Pull this month, I will pop it round to you over the weekend if you like Paul.

Hows the baby :wub: ? when can you come out to play again? :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol:

Terry

Found it.

The Remington 1100 CS £1500.00ish Edgar Brothers

Edited by bakerboy

Look out for an older Beretta A390 ST , i had one in the 1990s...came with 3 different height combs and 3 different thickness recoil pads ,all easily and quickly changed. Also with different thickness stock shims for cast and drop

Edited by TDS

There is one in Pull this month, I will pop it round to you over the weekend if you like Paul.

Hows the baby :wub: ? when can you come out to play again? :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol:

Terry

Found it.

The Remington 1100 CS £1500.00ish Edgar Brothers

Hi Terry,

KNew I could rely on you!! Feel free to pop over any time mate, although we are only around in the morning going to be spaniel sitting for a week! The wee man is doing really well and keeping us on our toes. I will get out to play at some point, only been out once this year so far, but had a respectable day. Wouls be good to catch up, has been waaaaaaay too long!! Cheers mate :good: