what an offer !!

ronttuk

ive been offerd a little sunday morning job teaching people to shoot clays at my local ground,does anyone in here do the same??

the cpsa do certain courses but none seem to cover tuition the closest i can find is thw "Instructor Development Workshops L-1" which offers no certificate its just a days instructon after a days "Club Safety course is undertaken" are there any other organisations i can use to get an instructors certificate from for clay shooting ?

I used to do a lot of coaching and loading at Royal Berkas and even Holland & Holland.

Then it was decided that to carry on this 'hobby', I had to be registered with a governing body..

The only thorough course available to me to reach the right criteria was the APSI course. (Association of Professional Shooting Instructors).

I don't want to be a professional instructor, and the fee of around £750.00 for the course made me give it all up. :blink:

I did attend the Club Safety Officers course ran by the CPSA at Bisley, but that is because I run a small clay shoot in Oxfordshire and it gives us a massive saving on our liability insurance.

Rob.

I coach at my local ground, mainly stag and hen parties (some of the hen parties do make up for some of the morons you get in, and you get some cracking looking woman aswell... "not like that, it goes in here :blink: ) All i can recomened is the CPSA, its definetly worth doing the club safety course for the price, aslong as your social you shouldnt find it any problem at all, plus i find it pays bloody well