pigeon shooting

OK I Know shooting over rape is frustrating and it will drive you mad !!!!! But would anybody like to come over and have a go at the little darlings that are really going for it on our rape fields, we are just outside Bury St Edmunds, we have one large block of rape about 140 acres spread over 2 fields with 5 bale hides dotted over them and plenty of hedgerow cover and several large woods in the area. as a keeper I do not have the time to get stuck in even though I have had a 47 and a 83 bag over it so far in 2 outings. must be insured and reliable and know what you are doing.

PM ME AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE.

Edited by longboots

Thanks to all you guys who replied overwhelming !!! have had a couple of guys who live very close get in touch through the forum and they are going to have a go and see how they get on being retired should have plenty of time on there hands, will keep all names on file as we are going to grow 1800 acres over two farms next year and will need lots of help. thanks again sorry have not had time to personal reply to you all. :good:

Regards

Graham

OK I Know shooting over rape is frustrating and it will drive you mad !!!!! But would anybody like to come over and have a go at the little darlings that are really going for it on our rape fields, we are just outside Bury St Edmunds, we have one large block of rape about 140 acres spread over 2 fields with 5 bale hides dotted over them and plenty of hedgerow cover and several large woods in the area. as a keeper I do not have the time to get stuck in even though I have had a 47 and a 83 bag over it so far in 2 outings. must be insured and reliable and know what you are doing.

Hi,i am steve halls,live near ipswich,love to help out,i have insurance etc and experience.my no is 01473 327688 home.thanks great offer,if you have covered it this time,maybe help out later,please file my number ta,,

• 4 months later...

hi there do u still need someone and will i be allowed to use airgun