Old school pals

henry d

Sorry to change the subject slightly I was in a pub last week about 10 miles from Marlow near my friends house and we went for a drink in a pub called the Royal Standard last Sat we met Liam Gallagher in there on his way to a wedding Sat jus gone we were in there for another drink and we met Geramy Beadle he has put on so much weight.

Sorry to change the subject slightly I was in a pub last week about 10 miles from Marlow near my friends house and we went for a drink in a pub called the Royal Standard last Sat we met Liam Gallagher in there on his way to a wedding Sat jus gone we were in there for another drink and we met Geramy Beadle he has put on so much weight.

go there next sat and you might meet the queen. lol

Guest jonrms

I cant believe I dated Lisa Lobe..... she was famous for her one time hit..... those of a older possition wont have a clue who I am on about but those of the early 30s and late 20s will know .....

yep.. I even got photos of her and me... hidden from my wife of course... when she was really a nerd... or nobody...

wait.. i dont think i should brag about this!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::no::) nope.. shouldnt... lol :lol: