Someone needs a word

I removed it because whether or not the shooter was a PW member, as this is an open forum, others who could see it would not know if he was or was not a member. In my view, as with most who commented about the video, it shows 'shooters' in a very bad light, and of course, we are all tarred with the same brush. I agree that removing the video link has made your post pointless. I was considering to lock it down.

By all means. :good:

Thanks Steve.

The offending YouTube video is called: pigeon cull.wmv

EDIT: Steve, the edit tab has been removed from my original post. I'm off to work in a couple of minutes could you edit it in for me please?

Edited by Dave-G

I cant believe that the one shot he took, the pigeon fell but if you watch in slow-mo, you can see the hole in the window!! plus shooting into an open window. I found myself shouting at the screen when he was panning around thinking he was about to shoot at a window again,

Thanks Steve.

The offending YouTube video is called: pigeon cull.wmv

EDIT: Steve, the edit tab has been removed from my original post. I'm off to work in a couple of minutes could you edit it in for me please?

It now seems that the video itself has been removed (by Youtube?).

This just backs up my comments in another thread to a member who was against licensing air guns....

Enough said! :yes:

Is the video by mjkrwan1??? is that the one?

Not unless it was an alias. The vid has been removed by YouTube which achieves the result I wanted via a different route. I'm guessing the amount of reports they got about it were sufficient to pull it. Shame the bloke didn't feel shamed enough to do it himself.

I had also posted a duplicate thread with the same title on the BBS and it seems he is a member of that forum. Well he was able to delete the criticisms from YouTube but not from here or the BBS thread.