Airguns for sale advice

markm

I got a phone call off a friend and work mate this morning who is a none shooter, his father passed away during the week and he has found 3 air pistols and 4 rifles in his house. I have not seen the guns but my mate described them as being in brand new condition, there are scopes on the guns but as yet I am unsure of makes or models.

As I only have shotguns and firearms I have no idea as to the value, he wants shot of them asap and I said I will get them off him later this week and deal with disposal. If they are as described can anyone suggest a price which will be sensible but also get a quick sale, lets ignore the scopes and sell them as gun only. but the scope will be extra bonus free (I am presuming the scopes are of airgun mid quality, if they are nighforce S&B etc then that would change the goal posts, I am presuming they won't be bottom of the range looking at the gun quality)

Pistols

Rohm Twinmaster Match

Weihrauch HW45

Rifles

Classic Hunter (I am unsure about the make / model of this until I see it)

Daystate Mk 3

Weihrauch HW100

Steyr Sportwaffen

Now I know I will need exact models, .177/.22, condition, scopes. But my mate said these guns have never been out of the house, just looking for a rough guestimate.

NOTE - I AM NOT SELLING THESE YET THEREFORE I HAVE NOT LISTED A PRICE, THATS WHY I HAVE PLACED THIS POST

Edited by markm

some very nice stuff there, here is a very rough price guide.

Rohm Twinmaster Match 400 - 450

Weihrauch HW45 200 ish

Classic Hunter (I am unsure about the make / model of this until I see it) could be a Falcon? 400 ish

Daystate Mk 3 500

Weihrauch HW100 600

Steyr Sportwaffen not sure about this one but it could be quite a decent target rifle.

ATB.

Might be wise to check and see if any of these are FAC Air Rifles. Don't mean to put a downer on it but I know the 2nd and 3rd air rifles are definatley available in FAC. All nice pieces of kit.

Again sorry for your friends loss and good luck sorting these out

I was asked to do something similar last year. I just looked on guntrader and the for sale pages on here and got a rough idea of the sort of price they normally sell for - then advertised them for slightly less for a quick sale for my friend.

Of course, the quickest way to sell would be to take them to a local gun shop, but like any dealer, they want to double their money, so expect to be paid rock bottom prices.