SAM NEYT CROW CALLER

THE MEK

Thanks KW Did you find it easy enough to master?

ended up with a sore throat practicing that much at work! lads thought I had flipped :yes: but I can get a reasonable effort out now :lol: oh and once bought if you lose it break it dog eats it whatever he replaces it :good:

KW

Edited by kdubya

The Sam Neyt call is fantastic. It is designed for the European corvids rather than other calls that are made for American crows. Also it's made of wood so doesn't jam up with spit like the plastic Primos or Acme. I shoot over a thousand corvids every year, many of which are due to the call. I can even call in magpies with mine too :) it is a bit expensive but you do get what you pay for and worth learning to use properly, all instruction is on YouTube

smack on there pykie sam neyt is an awesome caller he tells me they are banned in belgium cause they are that effective..i use my sam neyt all the time its flawless never jams stays in tune.once you master the gargle its brings crows in all day i also do 2 sharp caws and they even come back after being shot at..have you tried his mid call for magpies its deadly for magpies and daytime foxes