Baikal Fully Moderated 12 gauge

Baikal Fully Moderated

£300

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Chelmsford, Essex
Single Shot, 1/4 Choke, -, - barrels
Ebay 006 Ebay 011 Ebay 010

Description

Fully moderated shotgun fantastic bit of kit for shooting rooks/crows & pigeons and ideal if you have stables or houses near by, only selling to fund a new rifle. Very good condition couple of cabinet marks on the stock other than that mint

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Tis1979. Message them here

guys i recomend these baikal hushpowers i got one...awesome tool i use eley 6/32s subs at night/early morning its as quiet as a springer.then normal carts in the day 100 yards away you here a crack sort of sound...i know they are quiet cos when i use my lanber in the same area the neighbours dogs bark....

guys i recomend these baikal hushpowers i got one...awesome tool i use eley 6/32s subs at night/early morning its as quiet as a springer.then normal carts in the day 100 yards away you here a crack sort of sound...i know they are quiet cos when i use my lanber in the same area the neighbours dogs bark....

agree, i use those carts too.....fantastic combination......and to be honest still a hell of a lot quieter with normal cart's.....i dont like wearing ear defenders and never need to with mine, whatever she eats, even when i have shot foxes with 42gm of BB's through this gun its still quiet enough not to cause undue sound/damage to hearing/alarm to livestock and neighbours

I patterned mine on a tree stump when i first got it.....walked upto the tree stump with my son to see the result, and it was only when we got under the tree did the woodies that were sat in the canopy flushed out

If i could have only 1 gun it would be my hushpower baikal......you do need to practice with it though to get used to shooting with the moderator

Yeah it's a bargain need the cash as I've seen the rifle I want.

if someone wants my feg over and under 12g single trigger ejector, my spanish side by side 12g and my single barreled 12g boito for £300 i would have the hushpower off you...........my son shoots with me, he likes my gun better than any of my spares....so i have been thinking of getting another and getting rid of the rest of my shotguns.....and with 400 carts this is a good buy, my lads 13, i will be getting him a sgc soon and when he is old enough will be gifting him a gun.......hushpowers suit the kind of shooting i do most.......whats the rifle your getting?

It's a cz 455 varmint .22 really nice looking gun with thumb hole stock. Good luck selling yours. Hope your boy enjoys shooting. Can't wait to take my daughter going to be a while though as she's only 8 months old. Still she will be a year this coming season I'm going to take her to the shoot I beat at there other kids there gives the misses an excuse to stay in the shoot lodge too.

Thanks for the positive posts guys, these really are great guns just looked at what carts I've got for it and I have 400 eley subs 32g 6 and I will throw them in with the gun.

Only 200 carts with the gun now a mate has taken 200.