new to here

just thought id say hello to every1 and find out if any of yous from n ireland

im from co down. being looking through some of the posts in here bloody good reading.

just started shooting last year again after almost 15 years away.

had a couple of days out last year at the pigeons no big massive numbers mayb twenty

was the best but enjoyed every minute of it so ive spend a fortune on gear from last year

for me anyways. nearly affraid to count and im still looking more :no::hmm:

if anyone fancies a bit of company 1 day id be more than willing to go ive my own gear and transport

and also i was feedind two ponds last year and got quiet a bit shooting on them and will be doing

the same this year as ive got sole permission on them. maybe someone fancys a shot at the ducks in return for some pigeons

PS im not the type to go back over someone elses ground and dont expect it done on me

Try and pop along to the Moira Game fair at the Weekend I will be on the SACS stand there will be tips on reloading/ stickmaking / flytieing etc Plus I will be chatting about terrier work and terrier clubs and the current threats to them If you are a SACS member Phone Elspeth on 01698 885206 at the SACS office to take advantage of the half price ticket offer but drop by and say hello you'll meet some of the guys and may meet some old friends :good:

Edited by vulpicide

There is a suprising number on here from our little country, im from ards myself but stick to the clays for now until my shot improves. Lol

And as vulpicide has said iff possible get along to thr moira fair, theres a thread on here somewhere about it and the first ni pigeon watch meet.

Anyways welcome and enjoy the reading.

Try and pop along to the Moira Game fair at the Weekend I will be on the SACS stand there will be tips on reloading/ stickmaking / flytieing etc Plus I will be chatting about terrier work and terrier clubs and the current threats to them If you are a SACS member Phone Elspeth on 01698 885206 at the SACS office to take advantage of the half price ticket offer but drop by and say hello you'll meet some of the guys and may meet some old friends :good:

i usually do attend the moira show its only across the road from me, im in dromore. it should be interesting to here about the terriers as ive always had a few but had to pack them in was starting to actract to much attention and every time i was out had ethier blue lights stopping me going up the road or visiting the house just wasnt worth the hassle no more :no: :no:

There is a suprising number on here from our little country, im from ards myself but stick to the clays for now until my shot improves. Lol

And as vulpicide has said iff possible get along to thr moira fair, theres a thread on here somewhere about it and the first ni pigeon watch meet.

Anyways welcome and enjoy the reading.

cheers mate . r they havin a stand or something?

Not that im aware of, i think from reading it last there was talk of just having a meeting point. Cant remember to be honest.

ah chappers i had a look through the events part there and cant see anything . r u for the show urself?

All being well i will be attending with my nephew, hes actually from dromara, dromore road i think. He only ever goes clay shooting with me so unlikely youll know him.

Heres the link to the game fair thread,

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/196226-first-northern-ireland-pw-convention/page__p__1679074__hl__moira__fromsearch__1#entry1679074

Edited by chappers83