shootright vehicle rifle rest

webber

When I posted, I thought that they were £40, now I find that with postage they are virtually double that.

I think that I shall be buying a double glass carrier and some speed frame tubing. I rekon a couple of hours will have it sussed.

Will post on here with result.

webber

Well McF, you will be impressed. Its a good job that I served my time in the fitting shop, and not the butchers shop.

The Mk1-2P webber improved, either handed version is now available for you to collect and paint.

As I will be on holiday, I would be obliged of you would post some pictures for our PW friends, to view, and take any orders, please allow 28 days for delivery.

If Dead -eyed Duck wants one, charge him double, as it looks like I shall have to buy my own picnic hamper for the Rangie. Gas conversion almost complete, tow bar next.

webber

Well, you miserable sod :oops::lol::good:

I've been trying to locate a chain saw with sharp teeth so that you can cut a decent sized shooting sunroof in this poofwagon that you've bought, and now you're on about charging me for an iffy, untried armrest :lol:???

Let me act as the first tester of this Mark 1 device, and I will send a totally unbiassed test report along with my tester's fee. Now, can't be fairer than that can I? ;):)

Don

When I posted, I thought that they were £40, now I find that with postage they are virtually double that.

I think that I shall be buying a double glass carrier and some speed frame tubing. I rekon a couple of hours will have it sussed.

Will post on here with result.

webber

I've got a copper tube rest that fits in the door with window down, also got a double glass carrier, thought I'd attach the two so that I could close the window when necessary, unfortunately the glass carriers wont stick on anything that's not flat, so forget it unless you've got a landy or something else with flat panels

Don

Your welcome to test the rifle rest. Im confident that the webber version will out perform its rival. Your slot is booked for 2nd week September.

My holidays start on Friday, and I still need to procure a picnic basket for the Rangie. McF can't stop slavering at the thought of all the goodies we can carry in style. It looks like I shall have to make a few rests to pay for the picnic basket.

webber

Webber

Paint at the ready, pipe lagging ready, dont forget to drop it off before you go on your hols.

ETA of pictures will be Monday, orders taken immediatley, by the way whats my cut ? :) , a lucky dip into the picnic hamper, thats when Don comes up with the goods. :good:

McF