GUN WANTED

jg452

Im looking for an AYA 10 bore wildfowler shotgun/32", with ejectors. Only in excellent condition as I want it as a gift for my son on his 18th birthday. He has had his gun certificate 9 months now and this will be his first gun on the certificate ( We all fondly remember the very first gun we could call our own), up to now he has got my guns on loan and I want something for him to treasure throughout his shooting lifetime. No doubt some private individual perhaps no longer needing theirs would be prepared to sell. Thanks a million jg452

Im looking for an AYA 10 bore wildfowler shotgun/32", with ejectors. Only in excellent condition as I want it as a gift for my son on his 18th birthday. He has had his gun certificate 9 months now and this will be his first gun on the certificate ( We all fondly remember the very first gun we could call our own), up to now he has got my guns on loan and I want something for him to treasure throughout his shooting lifetime. No doubt some private individual perhaps no longer needing theirs would be prepared to sell. Thanks a million jg452

Around six on Guntrader and might be a few on Gunstar start from £600 to around a £1000.

rgds Bob.

Around six on Guntrader and might be a few on Gunstar start from £600 to around a £1000.

rgds Bob.

Thanks but I haven't had any private replies from owners which Im hoping for Early days All the very best jg452

To be honest I doubt you will have any replies. They are such a nice 10 bore that people tend to keep them.

Good luck with your search :good:

Thanks for your comments, Sharpshooter. Im not sure about the zabala 10 bore or the ugartechea as an option. No comparison i would have thought with the quality of the Aya. All the very best jg452

have a look on gunstar.

i searched for a few weeks until the right 1 came up and bought a very nice ugartechea for under £500. plenty on there, take your time and im sure something will crop up. CLA game fair next month too, if you cant find 1 there you wont find 1 any where

Thanks for the advice my friend Good luck with your Ugartechea jg452

There was a nice one in my local rfd, i have looked at it a few times! I think its up for £765 but i am sure there is a deal to be done :good:

Thanks for the info. my friend. Where is your RFD located. Good luck in all you do jg452

Thanks for the info. my friend. Where is your RFD located. Good luck in all you do jg452

the lad who posted that remark is in Gloucestershire.....or at least thats what his profile states.....so at a guess i would say near or in Gloucestershire?