Tattoo design

Wiggum

Im looking at getting another tattoo done basically a half sleeve on my upper arm.

I want an oriental (Japanese / Chinese) dragon design but I'm struggling to find a design I am happy with I did visit a local tattooist but he's quoting me £650 for 16hrs work which is abit pricey.

I have found another guy to do the work with plenty of good feedback from friends who have had work done by him but I just need the design now so I thought the great PW family might be able to suggest somewhere I may be able to find some designs I like.

Any ideas guys ?

Edited by Wiggum

Im looking at getting another tattoo done basically a half sleeve on my upper arm.

I want an oriental (Japanese / Chinese) dragon design but I'm struggling to find a design I am happy with I did visit a local tattooist but he's quoting me £650 for 16hrs work which is abit pricey.

I have found another guy to do the work with plenty of good feedback from friends who have had work done by him but I just need the design now so I thought the great PW family might be able to suggest somewhere where I may be able to find some designs I like.

Any ideas guys ?

believe me 650 for 16 hours is NOT pricey good tattooists are in the 60 to 80 and above per hour range , pay 20 and hour and get a tat that looks like a 20 an hour tat.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Pay the money and get it done properly....You do get what you pay for...your cheap tattooist might be talented...but the equipment and ink might be substandard tho..no-one wants a blurry tatt in 10yrs time...You pay ya money and take ya chances... :good: :good:

£650 for 16hrs work is good value..£40 p/hr..you'd never find that on any high street..

Type in Tattoo flash in to google..you might find what your looking for there...

Edited by smig4373

Thanks guys

Looks like I will have to stop being tight and cough up some proper money for it.

The missus will kill me when she finds out how much it's gonna cost ! Oh well may just have to miss a nought off the cost when I tell her the price.

Thinking of something like this with some more detailed background etc

cf570692.jpg

Nice design wiggum,what you going to have around it for a sleeve..or is it not going to be solid.??..Mines solid to the bicep,nothing exciting..different pics randomly put together with old school dots and clouds..

Thats cheap mate Im paying £90 a hour Im afraid you only get what you pay for. Ive got my next sitting thursday and I carnt wait no one else will have this. Ive got one more dog going on on the top of my shoulder thats me done for this year.

That is absolutely superb work :good:

May I ask who the Artist is?

Thats cheap mate Im paying £90 a hour Im afraid you only get what you pay for. Ive got my next sitting thursday and I carnt wait no one else will have this. Ive got one more dog going on on the top of my shoulder thats me done for this year.

Top work... :good: :good: :good:

Who's your artist??

That is absolutely superb work :good:

May I ask who the Artist is?

Lianne Moule from Immortal Ink chelmsford shes one of the best uk portrait artists in my eyes. :good:

I will post the finished thing next week when the swelling and redness goes. I will have another dog put on next year when i have saved a bit more Im also looking at having a red stag calling done. Its so addictive.

Edited by Jelen Dan

That bed could do with a vallance sheet on it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

110% stalked now... :yes: :yes:

if you see a pic of a half clad bird and your more interested in the interior decor and fitments,i should say she's safe from being stalked by you :lol::lol: .you didn't seem the frilly shirt and dralon fetish type when i met you :yp: .

if you see a pic of a half clad bird and your more interested in the interior decor and fitments,i should say she's safe from being stalked by you :lol::lol: .you didn't seem the frilly shirt and dralon fetish type when i met you :yp: .

its a ploy RB...if you can make em laugh...your in aint ya...(so im told)..

When i see a 'half clad bird',i cant help but think BED.It was just a way of squeezing it in......:yp: :yp:

Edited by smig4373