Mint AirArms s410 Classic

pin

Hi All,

Need to let one of my babies go.

AA s410 Right handed beech stock in .22. Comes with one Mag, quality scope mounts with a Hawke NightEye 6.5-20x50 AO IR mildot scope, AirArms silencer and a quality padded slip.

The gun has no nocks or dings and is in excelent as-new condition. It also has a QD stud as can be seen at the front for attaching a bipod.

It really is a superb gun which I really don't want to have to let go, but needs must. I got it from the airgun centre in Essex so its covered by their excelent aftersales service too (I have the reciept). It has only ever been filled from a divers bottle.

I am after £450 for it.

Some pics below, can only fit 3 in this post, 2 will follow in the reply.

post-3238-1155831666.jpg

post-3238-1155831641.jpg

post-3238-1155831680.jpg

post-3238-1155832408.jpg

post-3238-1155832400.jpg

I was thinking about eating another Mint Cornetto, catching a bit of Jamie 'the phat lip' Oliver on the box and tonight and then turning it in early.

Guns nice, but a bit pricey for the tight wads round here though.

:good: £650+ of gun, like I say though its mint so probably not to some peoples requirements. Kept in a cabinet with vp90 pouch, cleaned and oiled with the stock having had some nice oil in it now and then.

I suppose the person thinking about this one would be someone considering a new one but wanting to save £200 :)

From the top of one Canada Square there is a lot you can see :good: [ 1 canada square = canary wharf to most people, though the actual name "canary wharf" relates to the place the building is in, not the name of the tower]

I have stood outside on the roof of the Canary Wharf Tower, now there's a not very interesting fact.

You are a brave man carting anything gun related around London at this moment in time. In fact, you should have sweep stakes in your office - get the office junior to wrap a towel round his head, put superglue on the handle of the S410 and then push him outside. Take a sweep on how long before it takes SO19 to turn up and plug him.

• 2 years later...