Shock Scandal

vulpicide

WE have just found out the REAL reason the game fair at Scone got Cancelled. The organizers heard that SAKO was "coming" on Saturday wearing only his NET MIDGE SUIT and NOTHING else and this was too much for the GCWT. Apologies to all who were inconvienenced by this Selfish act of pure PERVERSION :o

This **** thread is worthless without a pic,therefore,

js46_003-3.jpg

And the reason the ground was saturated on the Friday was the pure gushyness of the chicks at the thought of the midge suit causing substantial flooding. :good:

Respect you for admitting your problems on the fitba thread fella. :yp:

Edited by sako751sg

I honestly think its your old fella thats getting the most,em,arousal from the whole midge episode.Every time i think its just dying down and things are getting back to normal he posts a new thread in the hope more pics are posted.I think hes getting jealous of his dugs going into durty holes all the time. :yes:

WE have just found out the REAL reason the game fair at Scone got Cancelled. The organizers heard that SAKO was "coming" on Saturday wearing only his NET MIDGE SUIT and NOTHING else and this was too much for the GCWT. Apologies to all who were inconvienenced by this Selfish act of pure PERVERSION :o

you hit it on the head there buddy the mans a perv of the LARGEST order strange fella indeed