hares wot calibre

matty thud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say no to the 12ftlb airgun, i have shot 100s over the years and sometimes seen an hare run and not die a nice death even with a 22lr and 12g.

a 12ftlb airgun can kill a human but i dont think the armed responce or army would try to do so.

its like the question of debate, 12g AAAS for deer! 99% will say rifle only. :yes:

Thats my opinion anyway.

O come on surely you would just crush the cats head with one hand whilst digging the hole with your shovel in the other..

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: you are funny dougall :lol: get back on the magic roundabout :D nobody said anything about crushin skull one handed :no: so stop the **** takin :P as for the cat i gave an honest answer ''belt it over the napper short and sharp.

you weekend warriors wit ya big guns :D:D get out and do abit you might learn summat :D:rolleyes:

Edited by Zapp

Would BASC, SACS, or any of the other shooting bodies encourage or condone shooting hares with a sub 12 ft lb air rifle? I don't think so. Do they even list the hare as a suitable target for an air rifle, don't think so. The reason being, a hare is not acceptable quarry for an air rifle. Not too difficult is it!