Hampshire meet

chrispti

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate, our little one was due yesterday so it depends on how long we have to wait..... :hmm: How is keita getting on?

Shes due on the 27th of August mate, not long now!

Any minute now, for you then :blink: exciting times, fingers crossed he/she makes an appearance soon!

Good luck :good:

I'll try to make this....!

Last time i tried fareham they got all squiffy as we were not CPSA members and basically punted us off to the pool shoot.....

Unhappy to say the least! After two rounds of the pool shoot in the rain we called it a day.

I'll try to make this....!

Last time i tried fareham they got all squiffy as we were not CPSA members and basically punted us off to the pool shoot.....

Unhappy to say the least! After two rounds of the pool shoot in the rain we called it a day.

You must have turned up when a registered shoot was on, the one posted at the top is an open shoot :good:

+ 1 :good:

might see if the old man can come too if thats ok , is mudpattern bringing the anti aircraft gun? :lol: :lol:

:good:

Possibly, I think he's mastered ''racking'' it one handed, now. coupled with his red head band, I think he will look the part :good:

I seem to remember that it was Chris who loaded old Betsy up to the gills and shot the last trap from the hip whilst yelling "Get some, get some!!"

I have now mastered the commando roll between pairs and have taken to wearing full camo at the clay shoot. I may experiment with face paint at the next one.

I seem to remember that it was Chris who loaded old Betsy up to the gills and shot the last trap from the hip whilst yelling "Get some, get some!!"

I have now mastered the commando roll between pairs and have taken to wearing full camo at the clay shoot. I may experiment with face paint at the next one.

:lol::lol::good:

If your going to attempt a commando roll, shall I ask your carer to bring your bed hoist :hmm:

I currently have a "commando roll" around my waist.A roll of lard.

My carer is`nt coming to the clay shoot. She will have tucked me into my incontinence nappy and left me to get on with it.

I`m old, senile and falling apart and still only one pair behind you! This time I`ll stop mucking around and show you what I think I`m really capable of.

Provided I turn up at the same shoot as the rest of you.

I currently have a "commando roll" around my waist.A roll of lard.

My carer is`nt coming to the clay shoot. She will have tucked me into my incontinence nappy and left me to get on with it.

I`m old, senile and falling apart and still only one pair behind you! This time I`ll stop mucking around and show you what I think I`m really capable of.

Provided I turn up at the same shoot as the rest of you.

:lol: and on the right day :good:

Your only 2 behind me, problem is, Im 30 odd behind everyone else :unsure:

Edited by chrispti