Herts massive coaching session with John Farley

huffhuff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a-go-go. A prompt 11:30 start at High Wych on 1st August :)

It'll be a good 3 hours coaching and roughly 300 birds between us. John has asked if you can have a think about any particular bird you are having problems with (long crossers for example).

huffhuff

blowin

roly

gnomeofthewoods

Shutemytee

Edited by huffhuff

Sorry guys, been offline for a few days.

Although clays are included in the price, you will need to provide your own cartridges (I am assuming plaswad would be fine). As i've let you know a little late, I can bring a few slabs extra. John thinks we'll shoot roughly 300 between us.

In terms of logistics, I suggest we take 2 vehicles. Good old BakerGirl is coming along to spectate and has kindly offered his chauffeur service and I will drive too. So Roly drive to me and we'll meet the others at Bakerboys for 10:30/10:45? We need to be there at 11:30am prompt (but not before) so leave St. Evenage about 10:55ish.

Cheers and looking forward to it...

Edited by huffhuff

Sorry guys, been offline for a few days.

Although clays are included in the price, you will need to provide your own cartridges (I am assuming plaswad would be fine). As i've let you know a little late, I can bring a few slabs extra. John thinks we'll shoot roughly 300 between us.

In terms of logistics, I suggest we take 2 vehicles. Good old BakerGirl is coming along to spectate and has kindly offered his chauffeur service and I will drive too. So Roly drive to me and we'll meet the others at Bakerboys for 10:30/10:45? We need to be there at 11:30am prompt (but not before) so leave St. Evenage about 10:55ish.

Cheers and looking forward to it...

Thats all OK with me, you can arrive a bit earlier if you want and have a cuppa.

Just got this. Will be at Terry's at 10.30. Happy to drive in my new 'ladies 4x4' – I owe Terry a few pints of Diesel!

I was going to ring around later anyway so now I'll knock you off the phone list :)

Do you have carts?

Edited by huffhuff

My eyes have just un-crossed.

Sorry I took up so much time. I can't help being an optical curiosity.

James are you shooting on Sunday?

If you are I will meet up with you on Saturday, and sort out some glasses etc.

Drop me a PM to let me know.

Cheers

Terry

Edited by bakerboy