Herts massive coaching session with John Farley

huffhuff

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about going to have a lesson with John. I know a few of you have shown some interest so thought i'd open it up and we can all go for the day/half day (and hopefully get a group deal).

Ive not spoken to him direct yet, but our BakerBoy seems to think he'd be open to the idea. I'd imagine 6/7 would be a fair group size so let me know interest, then we can work out dates from there (once I've spoken to John).

Cheers

huff-huff-a-roo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John's shooting school is based at High Wych near Harlow.

You will not be disappointed.

I have spoken to John and he is interested and will do the deal.

Terry

oh no the dark side are gathering empires will fall rivers will rise secret handshakes will be given behind closed curtains : : :lol: :lol: ave a great day i had 3 lesons with a pro while waiting for my sgc its amazing wot your naturally doing wrong and then someone opens your eyes enjoy it

Edited by clakk

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about going to have a lesson with John. I know a few of you have shown some interest so thought i'd open it up and we can all go for the day/half day (and hopefully get a group deal).

Ive not spoken to him direct yet, but our BakerBoy seems to think he'd be open to the idea. I'd imagine 6/7 would be a fair group size so let me know interest, then we can work out dates from there (once I've spoken to John).

Cheers

huff-huff-a-roo

Hi guys,

Cheers

huff-huff-a-roo

Ben, I'm interested. I spoke to Bakerboy the other day and he mentioned it, all depends on the date.

Cheers

Stephen

Hi guys.

I've just spoken to John. To get the most out of the session, it will have to be limited to 5 (6 at a push). 300ish clays between us. Very favourable cost ;)

In terms of dates, weekday only. End week of July or first in August (best for me). As people have already shown interest, I'll do it on first come first serve so far. Let me know if you'd rather give it a miss or yes no good.

Please let me know what days/dates would be good and hopefully we can all agree on a day.

huffhuff

blowin

Al4x

Shutemytee

Roly

Winchester (via phone)

Ok guys, i've spoken to a couple of you and Wednesday 1st August seems to be the day. Any preference on morning or afternoon? John is based at High Wych (just outside of Harlow).

So far in terms of confirmation, I have;

huffhuff

blowin

roly

gnomeofthewoods

Edited by huffhuff