FOX DROPPER

aga man

hi guys, been looking for a cheap sxs to walk along side the combine and drop some foxes as theres more than a few about. decided to get a cheap gun as not to get muck and dust on my other guns. went to look at a gun tonight and was pleasantly suprised. picked up this gun with 30" barrels choked at half and full. it is tight and no pitting the barrels have plenty of life left and best of all i gave a grand total of £130 :good: and it fits me like a glove. the gun is made by midland gun company birmingham and london. B) should sort some foxes don't ya think :good:

post-57269-0-43169600-1342727198.jpg

post-57269-0-12781700-1342727216.jpg

nice gun for the money :) i got a cheapie SxS for the same purpose, paid £30 for the gun and gave the bloke £20 for bringing it up to me

looks like the stock lost a fight with a chainsaw but it still goes bang :) had to stick a couple of thick socks over the stock anyway because it was shooting a bit low for me

Edited by Gizza22196

cheers for the advice mate. i've got some eley grand prix hv no4 they pretty good too.

nice gun fella is that the 1 from donny i saw on here i was shooting crows with black gold number 4s crows dont like them my 5s dont knock enough feathers off for my likeing lol ill be on bb soon

nice gun fella is that the 1 from donny i saw on here i was shooting crows with black gold number 4s crows dont like them my 5s dont knock enough feathers off for my likeing lol ill be on bb soon

cheers swiss, i missed that gun from donny, wasn't quick enough :no: this one was fom hull. hv no4 through left barrel of this baby and mr fox is going to sleep :good:

You landed lucky there ! It looks in great condition ! :good:

cheers mate, yes the gun is lovely knick for its age. for sure its been tarted up at some point and had the barels blued etc, but i can't believe how tight it is. it just clunks shut and the barrels are like new inside. :good: